Salor chern chrouk nung thay-thao.
( Daikon soup with pork hock).
Daikon with pork hock is Khmer Krom country food. This delicious recipe is very easy.
- Ingredients :
- 2 lbs Pork hock, cut in to 3 inches length
- 1½-2 lbs Daikon, peeled and cut bite sizes cubes
- 1 Tablespoon whole black pepper
- 6 Cups water
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 Stalk green onion, chopped
- A handful of chopped cilantro
- Procedures :
Put pork hocks , daikon, black pepper and water in a large soup pot and cook till meat tender.
Seasoning soup with salt, sugar, and fish sauce, stirs well.
Top with green onion and cilantro.
Serve hot with rice.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.