Sach ko ang nung tirk plei spuu.
(Khmer Krom star fruit steak.)
Grilled beefsteak with delicious, spicy star fruit marinade sauce is my family favorite.
For this recipe my family prefers with tenderloin steak rolls but sirloin steak also very good and much cheaper.
- Ingredients :
- 4 Pieces tenderloin steak rolls(1-1 ½ lbs)
- 1 Ripped star fruit, seeded and slices
- 3 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Hot chili pepper or to your taste (option)
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Cup water
- Procedures :
Places steak rolls in container, set it a side.
In a blender, put the rest of ingredients, blended it well, pour sauce on steaks, covered container and refrigerated it over night or at least 4 hours.
Cook steak on hot grill to your liking.
Serve hot with rice or potato.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.