Sach kos Americ nung paset num pang kanh.
(Sausage and mushroom stuffing.)
American holiday food; sausage and mushroom stuffing is popular side dish that serves with ham or turkey on Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter.
- Ingredients :
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8oz Jimmy Dean sausage
- 1 Small onion,chopped
- 1 Stalk celery, chopped
- 1 Small canned pieces and stems mushroom, drained
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Package 7 oz Herb seasoning bread stuffing
- 1 Canned chicken broth or 2 cups water
- ¼ Cup raisins, soaked in warm water, drained
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Procedures :
Pre-heat a large cooking skillet or wok, when it hot add oil and sausage.
Add onion, celery and mushroom.
Seasoning with soy sauce, salt and black pepper.
Add bread stuffing, chicken broth, raisins and butter. Stirs well.
Put prepared stuffing in a baking dish .
Bake in pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.