Bai lieng nung piset
(Mushroom fried rice.)
Spicy mushroom fried rice with sausage is absolutely scrumptious American Southern food .
- Ingredients :
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ lb Jimmy Dean sausage or Italian sausage
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Yellow onion, chopped
- ¼ Teaspoon thyme
- ¼ Teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ Teaspoon cayenne pepper powder(option)
- 1 Package(16 oz)Fresh sliced button mushroom, washed and drained
- 4 Cups cooked rice (prefer left over Jasmine rice)
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- Procedures :
Pre-heat a skillet or wok, add oil when it hot.
Add sausage and stirs well to break-up sausage to small pieces.
When sausage cooked add garlic, yellow onion, thyme, chili powder,cayenne pepper powder and mushroom. Stirs well.
Add cooked rice and stirs well till rice fluffy.
Seasoning with soy sauce, salt and black pepper .
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.