Sach moan char ahnong pahear
( Chicken loofah stir-fry.)
Stir-fry chicken breast with loofah, carrot and Asian celery is delicious Khmer Krom country food.
- Ingredients :
- ½ Cup water
- 1 Teaspoon corn starch
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Yellow onion, sliced
- ½ lb Boneless dark or white chicken meat, sliced thin
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Carrot, peeled, sliced thin or julienne
- 1 Loofah, peeled, quartered and cut an inch in length
- ¼ lb Asian celery, cut 2 inches in length
- Procedures :
In a small bowl, mix water with cornstarch, fish sauce and sugar, set a side.
Pre-heat a skillet or wok.
When skillet is hot, add oil, garlic, onion and chicken, stirs well.
Seasoning chicken meat with salt, soy sauce and black pepper, stirs and cook till meat tender.
Add carrot and loofah, stirs and cook for couple minutes.
Add prepared sauce, stirs well till sauce thicken.
Add Asian celery, stirs well before serve.
Serve hot with rice.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.