Sach chrouk ang nung manor.
(Pork loin roasted with pineapple.)
This roasted pork loin with pineapple and apple recipe is origin from American in Hawaii. It's very delicious with rice.
- Ingredients :
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 Cloves garlic,minced
- ½ Tablespoon light brown sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- ½ Teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ to 2 lbs pork tender loin
- ½ Fresh pineapple, cut into 3 pieces in length wide
- 2 Green apples, cut in half, removed cords and seeds
- 1 Large yellow onion, peeled and cut it in half
- ½ Cup water
- Procedures :
In a small bowl, mix soy sauce with garlic, sugar, salt and black pepper, mix well. Put pork loin in a roasting pan. rubs prepared sauce on all over meat. Arranges pineapple, apples, onion on meat, and pour water on bottom of roasting pan. Covered roasting pan with lid or with aluminum foil.
Bake in oven at 350 temperature for 2 to 3 hours till meat tender.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.