Salor d'um-lon mee tapeng.
( Bamboo shoots and yucca soup. )
Pork ribs with bamboo shoots and yucca root soup is very yummy and very easy Khmer Krom recipe.
- Ingredients :
- 1 lb Pork riblets or pork ribs, cut to bite sizes
- 1 Small canned, 5 oz sliced bamboo shoot, drained
- 1 lb Fresh yucca root,peeled and cut chunks or ½ lb frozen peeled
yucca, defrosted and cut chunks
- 1 Small yellow onion, chopped
- 5 Cups water
- 2 Tablespoons fish sauce
- ½ Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 5 Fresh saw leaf herb,chopped
- Procedures :
Put pork ribs, bamboo shoots, yucca, onion and water in a soup pot, cook till ribs and yucca tender.
Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar and black pepper.
Top with saw leaf.
Serve hot with rice.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.