Sach ko nung manor chomkak.
(Beef and pineapple kabob )
This tender and juicy grilled beef kabob with pineapple, and orange is very delicious and very easy Khmer Krom recipe.
- Ingredients :
- 1½ lbs Sirloin or rib eye steak, cut chunks
- 4 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar or palm sugar palm sugar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ Cup water
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Sweet yellow onion, sliced large wedges
- ½ Fresh pineapple, cut chunks
- 1 Fresh orange, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 Red bell pepper, cut chunks
- Bamboo skewers
- Procedures :
In a large bowl, mix beef with garlic, sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, black pepper, water and oil, mix well.
Covered bowl with lid and refrigerated marinated beef over night or at least 4 hours.
When ready to cook, threads and alternated beef with vegetables and fruits on each bamboo skewer.
Cook it on hot grill till the meat done to your liking.
Serve hot as *mahope sar* appetizer or with rice.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.