Salor nam ngau nung sach chrouk quay.
(Preserved lime soup with roasted pork. )
Aromatic preserved lime with roasted pork soup is Khmer ethnic food. This ideal recipe for roasted pork meat that left-over from big celebration, event or holiday. It is very tasty and very easy to prepare.
- Ingredients :
- 1 preserved lime, cut in half
- 1 Small yellow onion, sliced
- 1 Stalk lemon grass, cut 3 inches length and tie to a small bundle
- 4 Cups water
- ½ lb Roasted pork,cut to chunks bite sizes
- 2 Tablespoons fish sauce
- ½ Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Stalk green onion,chopped
- Procedures :
Put preserved lime with yellow onion,lemon grass and water in a soup pot and cook it for 10 minutes.
Add roasted pork and simmering for another 10 minutes.
Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar and black pepper.
Top with green onion.
Serve hot with rice.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.