( Vegetarian kabob. )
Khmer Krom vegetarian kabob with grilled pineapple, mushroom, zucchini, bell pepper, tomato and sweet yellow onion is absolute delicious and very healthy food. Vegetarian kabob is excellent for cook-out food, and a great side dish to serve with any meal.
- Ingredients :
- 1 Large tomato, cut in to quartered
- ½ Sweet yellow onion, cut chunks
- 1 Large bell pepper, seeded and cut in chunks
- 1 Small zucchini, cut chunks 1½ inch in length
- 8 oz Mushroom, washed with cold water and drained
- ½ Pineapple ,cut chunks 3 inches in length
- Bamboo or stainless skewers
- Procedures :
Threads fruit and vegetables through the skewers; tomato first cause it cook faster.
Cook kabob on grill to your liking.
Serve hot with rice and sweet soy sauce.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.