Sach chrouk tohu char kreung.
( Stir-fry grounded pork and tofu .)
Stir-fry grounded pork with tofu and Khmer favorite spices is fantastic.
- Ingredients :
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 Gloves garlic, minced
- 1 Yellow onion, chopped
- ¼ Cup fresh or frozen minced lemon grass
- 1 Teaspoon turmeric powder, or 3 or 4 fresh turmeric roots, minced
- 3 Chopped hot chili pepper or to your taste(option)
- ½ lb Grounded pork
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb Firm tofu, cut small cubes
- 1 Cups water
- Procedures :
Preheat a skillet or wok with high temperature.
When skillet is hot, add oil, garlic, onion, lemon grass,turmeric, chili pepper, and grounded pork, stirs well.
Seasoning with fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and black pepper, stirs well.
Add tofu and water, stirs and cook till sauce reduced.
Serve hot with rice.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.