Pakon char paset.
( Shrimp and mushroom. )
Stir-fry shrimp with mushroom, and bell pepper is delicious and easy Khmer Krom country recipe. Back home, seafood is abundant and the poor eats mainly seafood.
- Ingredients :
- ½ Cup water
- 1 Teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- ½ Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Cloves garlic,minced
- ½ lb Medium shrimp, peeled and de-veins
- 8.oz Fresh button mushroom, washed and drained
- 3 Stalks green onion, chopped ½ inch in length
- 1 Red bell pepper, seeded and sliced(option)
- 1 Green bell pepper, seeded and sliced(option)
- 4 Fresh hot chili pepper or to your taste, seeded and sliced in thin strips(option)
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- Procedures :
In a small bowl, mix water with cornstarch, fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar, mix well and set it a side.
Pre-heat a skillet or wok on high temperature.
When it hot add oil, garlic, shrimp, mushroom and green onion. Stirs well till shrimp turns darker pink color.
Add green, red bell pepper and chili pepper, stirs well(option)
Seasoning with cornstarch sauce and black pepper. Stirs well till sauce thicken.
Serve hot with rice.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.