Sach chrouk ang kreung.
(Grilled pork tender loin. )
Savory grilled pork tender loin with Khmer favorite herbs and spices is fantastic.
- Ingredients :
- 1 ½ lb. Pork tender loin.
- 1 Tablespoon minced lemon grass.
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter or 2 Tablespoons unsalted, roasted peanut.
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice.
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce.
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar or palm sugar.
- 1 Tablespoon cooking oil.
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper.
- 3 Cloves garlic. Minced.
- 2 Stalks green onion. Chopped.
- ½ Cup water.
- Procedures :
Sliced pork tender loin to sizes of pork chop, and put it in a bowl or container. Set a side.
Put all the remaining ingredients in a blender, and blended it well.
Pour sauce over meat, rubs sauce on both side of meat and refrigerated it over night or at least 5 hours.
Cook marinated pork tender loin on the grill with low heat until it done.
Serve hot with rice or noodles. Taste great with ginger cabbage salad, or mustard green pickle.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.