Slap moan char cari.
( Stir-fry chicken wings with curry. )
Tasty stir-fried chicken wings with hot and spicy curry sauce is authentic Khmer food. This recipe could serves as entrée or as appetizers(mahope sar).
- Ingredients :
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Yellow onion, sliced
- ¼ Cup fresh or frozen minced lemon grass
- 3 Tablespoons curry powder
- 1 ½ lbs Chicken wing
- 2 Tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Small can, 5.5 oz coconut milk
- ½ Cups water
- 1 Red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 4 Chopped red hot chili pepper or to your taste (option)
- Procedures :
Pre-heat skillet or wok.
When it hot, add oil, garlic, onion, lemon grass,curry powder and chicken wings, stirs well.
Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar, salt and black pepper, stirs well.
Add coconut milk and water, stirs and covered skillet with lid and simmering till chicken wings tender.
Add red bell pepper and red chili pepper, stirs and serve.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.