Sach ko ang tirk umpil.
( Grilled hot tamarind steak. )
Grilled sirloin steak flavor with Khmer tangy, sweet, hot, spicy tamarind and lemon grass is delicious.
- Ingredients :
- ¼ Cup water
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Stalk green onion, minced
- ¼ Cup minced lemon grass
- 1 Tablespoon tamarind juice(stirs well before measure)
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Minced chili pepper, or to your taste (option)
- 3 Petite sirloin beef steak (1-1 ½ lbs)
- Procedures :
In a small bowl, mix water with garlic, onion, lemon grass, tamarind juice, soy sauce, oil, sugar, salt, black pepper and chili pepper together.
Put steaks in a large bowl or container; pour and rubs prepared sauce on meat,
covered container with lid and refrigerated over night or at least 4 hours.
Cook meat on hot grill to your liking.
Serve hot with rice.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.