Pakon manor chomcak .
( Shrimp and pineapple kabob )
Khmer Krom shrimp and pineapple kabob with hot spicy pineapple and peanut sauce is delicious. This recipe is great for appetizer *mahope sar* or side dish to eat with rice.
- Ingredients :
- 1-2 lbs Jumbo prawn, tiger or white shrimp, peeled and de-veins
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- ½ Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ Teaspoon sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- Bamboo skewers
- ¼ Fresh pineapple, cuts chunks of bite sizes
- ½ Dozen fresh button mushroom
- 1 Large tomato, cuts large chunks
- ½ Yellow onion, cuts large sliced
- Procedures :
In a large bowl, put shrimp, garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and black pepper together, mix well.
Threads shrimp, fruit and vegetables through a bamboo skewer.
Cook shrimp on hot grill till shrimp turns darker pink color.
Serve hot with pineapple and peanut sauce.
Note: You can serves shrimp and pineapple kabob in skewers along with a bowl of pineapple and peanut sauce a side, or spreads pineapple and peanut sauce on a plate, removed bamboo skewers and places shrimp and pineapple kabob on top sauce.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.