S’un xa-ni chrouk ang.
(Khmer Krom barbecue ribs)
Mouthwatering sweet and spicy grilled pork ribs is delicious.
- Ingredients :
- 2 to 3 lbs Pork ribs, cut out each spare of ribs
- ½ Cup water
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Stalks green onion, minced
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Ketchup or tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon palm sugar or light brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- ½ Teaspoon cayenne pepper(option)
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Procedures :
Put pork ribs in a large bowl or plastic bag, set a side.
In a small bowl, mix water with garlic, onion, soy sauce, ketchup, sugar, honey, salt, black and cayenne pepper, mix well, pour marinade sauce on pork ribs, mix well and refrigerated it over night or at least 4 hours.
Cook ribs on hot grill with low temperature, occasionally brushes oil on ribs to keep it from dry out.
Serve hot with rice or broken rice, or as appetizer.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.