Salor pakon anoong salon .
( Shrimp with loofah and mabalar- spinach soup.)
Delicious shrimp with loofah squash and mabalar-spinach soup is one of the most easy country recipes from Khmer Krom in *Khleng* Soc Trang province.
- Ingredients :
- ½ lb Shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons fish sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Stalks green onion, chopped
- 4 Cup water or 2 Canned chicken broth
- 1 Medium size loofah, peeled and sliced
- ½ lb. Mabalar spinach leaves, removed leaves from roots,washed and drained
- Procedures :
In a small bowl, put shrimp with sugar, fish sauce, black pepper and green onion, mix well and set a side.
Put chicken broth or water in a soup pot, cook till boiling.
Add loofah and mabalar-spinach in to boiling soup stock, stirs well.
When soup started to bubbling again add marinated shrimp, stirs till shrimp turns darker pink color, stirs well.
Serve hot with rice.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.