Trey chlarm char sadet-ku.
Stir-fry fillet shark steak with Asian long string bean and gingery sauce is delicious. Shark steak is excellent for stir-fry, meat stay firm and not fall apart like other fish.
( Shark steak and green bean.)
- Ingredients :
- 1 lb Shark steak, sliced thin
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 lb. Asian long string bean, cut 2 inches in length
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Stalks green leave onion,chopped an inch in lenght
- Procedures :
In a large bowl, put fish with salt and cornstarch, mix well and set a side.
Heat up a skillet or wok in high temperature.
When it hot add oil, garlic, ginger, fish and string bean, stirs well till fish tender.
Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, and black pepper, stirs well.
Add green onion, stirs and serve.
Serve hot with rice.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.