Kho manor nung to hu.
(Caramelized pineapple and tofu.)
Caramelized pineapple and tofu is delicious and very easy to cook.
- Ingredients :
- ½ Fresh pineapple, cut chunks bite sizes or 1 small can of chunk pineapple, drained
- 1 Large piece fried tofu, cut chunks bite sizes
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 Stalk green onion, chopped
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons vegetarian oyster sauce (mushroom sauce)
- ½ Cup water
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- A handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Procedures :
In a medium pot, put pineapple with tofu, garlic, green onion, salt, sugar and vegetarian oyster sauce together, add water and simmering till sauce reduced.
Sprinkles with black pepper and top with cilantro before serve.
Serve hot with rice.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.