Tohu char kreoung .
(Soy gluten roll with spicy lemon grass ).
Soy gluten roll stir-fry with spicy lemon grass is delicious with rice.
- Ingredients :
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh or frozen minced lemon grass
- 3 Chopped hot chili pepper, or to your taste
- 2 Large pieces soy gluten roll, rinsed and slices diagonally
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ╝ Teaspoon black pepper
- Procedures :
Pre-heat a wok or skillet. When wok is hot, add oil. SautÚ garlic, onion, lemon grass and hot chili pepper, add soy gluten roll, stirs well.
Seasoning with soy sauce, sugar and black pepper, stirs well.
Serve hot with rice.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.