Sach moan ang la ngor.
(Grilled sesame chicken).
This Khmer Krom grilled chicken breasts with a touch of liquor is tender, juicy and absolute delicious.
- Ingredients :
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce(if you allergic to seafood use vegetarian mushroom sauce
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ Tablespoon palm sugar, or light brown sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ Cup cognac or brandy(option)
- 5 pieces chicken breasts or whole cut up chicken
- 2 Tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
- Procedures :
In a small bowl, mix soy sauce with oyster sauce, garlic, sesame oil, sugar, black pepper and liquor together, mix well.
Put chicken meat in a large bowl or container, rubs prepared sauce on both sides chicken meat, covered container with lid and refrigerated it over night or at least 4 hours.
Cook on grill with low temperature, when meat tender, remove from hot grill, put on a serving plate, sprinkles with roasted sesame seeds.
Serve hot with rice.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.