Bai lieng sach krup muk.
( Deluxe fried rice.)
In Kampuchea Krom, deluxe fried rice is normally reverses for special functions such as wedding banquet. Fried rice with beef, chicken, shrimp, pork sausage,eggs and mix vegetables is absolutely delicious.
- Ingredients :
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Yellow onion, chopped
- 4 oz Boneless chicken breast, cut small cubes
- 4 oz Lean beef, sliced thin
- ½ lb Shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 Pieces Chinese sausage, sliced thin then cut half
- 1 Cup fresh or frozen diced peas and carrot
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- ½ Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Cups cooked Jasmine rice
- 1 Stalk green onion, chopped
- Procedures :
Preheat non-stick skillet or wok with high temperature.
When wok is hot, add 1 tablespoon oil then fry eggs like omelet, when eggs cooked, folds egg over, remove eggs omelet from wok, cut egg omelet in to small pieces, set a side.
Using the same wok, add remaining oil, garlic, onion, and chicken meat, stirs well till meat tender.
Add beef, shrimp, Chinese sausage and vegetables, stirs well.
Seasoning with soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar and black pepper, stirs well till shrimp turns darker pink color.
Add rice, stirs till rice hot and fluffy, add fried egg, and green onion, stirs well.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.