Chern chrouk sngor sdet dey.
( Peanut soup with pork hocks).
Pork hocks with peanut and preserve salty radish soup is delicious and easy recipe from Khmer Krom in *Long Ho* Vinh Long province.
- Ingredients :
- 2 lbs Pork hocks, cut 3 inches in lenght
- ½ Cup raw shelled peanuts, soaked for 3 hours and rinsed with cold water
- 4 oz. Preserve salty radish,soaked in warm water, rinsed and cut to bite sizes
- 6 Cups water
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- ½ Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Stalks green onion,chopped
- ¼ Cup chopped celery leaves
- Procedures :
Put pork hocks, raw peanut, preserve salty radish and water in a soup pot.
Cook in medium temperature till pork hock and peanut are tender.
Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar and black pepper.
Top with green onion and celery leaves.
Serve hot with rice.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.