Sach ko char matek.
(Khmer Krom Pepper steak.)
Stir-fry beef with bell pepper is delicious Khmer Krom recipe.
- Ingredients :
- ½ Cup water
- ½ Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ½ Tablespoon soy bean paste
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Yellow onion, sliced
- ½ lb Sirloin beef, sliced thin
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 Green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 Stalks green onion, cut to ½ inch length
- Procedures :
In a small bowl, mix water with corn starch, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and soy bean paste, mix well and set a side.
Heat up a skillet or wok with high temperature.
When skillets is add oil,
Add garlic,yellow onion, beef, oyster sauce and black pepper, stirs well.
Add green, red, yellow bell pepper and green onion, stirs well.
Pour prepared corn starch sauce, stirs well till sauce thicken.
Serve hot with rice or as mahope sar (appetizer).
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.