Bai lieng sach moan.
(Chicken fried rice.)
Khmer Krom chicken fried rice with mix vegetables and a little touch of hot sauce is delicious.
- Ingredients :
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Yellow onion, chopped
- ½ lb Chicken tender or chicken breast, diced or sliced thin
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Cup frozen mix vegetables(carrot and peas)
- 4 Cups cooked rice, prefer left over jasmine rice
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon hot chili pepper sauce(option)
- ¼ lb or 2 Cups bean sprouts
- 1 Stalk green onion, chopped
- Procedures :
Heat up a wok or non stick skillet in high temperature.
When skillet is hot, add oil, garlic, yellow onion and chicken meat, stirs well till chicken meat tender.
Seasoning meat with salt, sugar and black pepper, stirs well, add mixes vegetables, stirs well.
Add rice, stirs till rice sizzling.
Seasoning rice with fish sauce, soy sauce and hot chili pepper sauce, stirs well.
Add bean sprouts, stirs, sprinkles green onion on top. Stirs.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.