Sach chrouk char nung kapik.
(Pork with shrimp paste).
Spicy pork belly with shrimp paste is tasty Khmer ethnic food.
- Ingredients :
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 Cloves garlic, minced
- ½ Cup fresh or frozen minced lemon grass
- ½ lb Pork belly or lean pork meat, sliced thin
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 Tablespoons shrimp sauce (kapik)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 stalk of green onion, chopped
- 4 Chopped hot chili pepper, or to your taste(option)
- Procedures :
Heat up skillet or wok.
Simmering till meat tender.
Seasoning with shrimp pasted and sugar.
Add green onion and hot chili pepper, stirs well.
Server hot with rice and sliced cucumber.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.