Num pa chok char kreoung.
( Stir fry rice noodles with beef).
Stir-fry rice vermicelli noodle with beef, bean sprouts and lemon grass is absolutely scrumptious Khmer food. This recipe took very little time to cook, make sure everything ready before turn on the stove.
- Ingredients :
- ½ lb Beef sirloin, sliced thin
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- ½ Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh or frozen minced lemon grass
- 1 Yellow onion, chopped
- 4 Cups already cooked rice vermicelli noodle ( about ½ package un cook)
- ½ lb bean sprout
- 2 Stalks green onion, chopped ½ inch in length
- ¼ Cup unsalted,roasted peanut, crushed
- Procedures :
In a large bowl, put beef, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and black pepper together, mix well and set it a side.
Heat up a non-stick skillet or wok on high temperature.
When wok is hot, add oil, garlic, stirs, add lemon grass, stirs, add yellow onion and marinated beef, stirs well.
Add cooked noodles and bean sprouts, stirs till noodle hot, add green onion, stirs and top with crushed roasted peanut.
Serve hot with sweet fish sauce.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.