Slap moan ang.
(Bake chicken wings)
Khmer Krom bake chicken wings with sweet and spicy sauce is delicious.
- Ingredients :
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1-½ Tablespoons oyster sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon paprika
- 1 Teaspoon hot Tabasco chili sauce or to your taste (option)
- 1-½ lbs (approx 10 wings)chicken wings
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ Tablespoon fish sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- ½ Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon grated fresh ginger root, or ½ teaspoon grounded ginger powder
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Stalk green onions, minced
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- Procedures :
In a small bowl, mix brown sugar with honey, oyster sauce , paprika and hot sauce together, set a side.
Cut wings at joints. Discarded tips and places wings in a baking dish.
In a small bowl, mix soy sauce with fish sauce, salt, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, green onion and black pepper together.
Pour sauce over chicken wings, mix well, covered baking dish and refrigerated over night or at least 4 hours.
Pre heat oven at 350.
Bake wings without cover for 1 hour or till golden brown.
Brushed prepared honey sauce evenly on cooked wings.
Return wings to oven, continue bake for 5 more minutes before serve.
Serve hot or warm.
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.